STRICTLY’S Catherine Tyldesley squealed with delight while Michelle Visage thought she looked ‘cute’ beside Giovanni Pernice as the celebrities watched the show’s opening titles for the first time. The BBC One dancing show returns this evening for the first live show, but the stars of the series were given a sneak peek at the title sequence which they recorded a few weeks ago. A lot of clapping and squealing took place as the couples sat down to see which of their moves made it into the titles. EastEnders actress got the first surprise as she saw she was starting the whole thing off with her pro partner Anton Du Beke. Alex Scott and Neil Jones celebrated the fact they’d managed to get the robot in, while Chris Ramsey, Emma Weymouth and Kelvin Fletcher let out a cheer when they saw themselves. Karim Zeroual gave his partner Amy Dowden a double high five, but Anneka Rice looked absolutely mortified as she went up close to the camera to watch her funny bit with partner Kevin Clifton.Mike Bushall’s ears will have been ringing after partner Katya Jones screamed loudly when they appeared on screen, while Saffron Barker did a happy high five… Read full this story
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in June 2021: Aquaman, Fatherhood and MORE
- The Nerd's Watch: Best Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror Streaming in July
- The best 100 horror films ever made and where to watch them
- Want to appreciate the original Home Alone? Watch the terrible sequels
- Netflix: The 50 best TV series to binge-watch this week
- The greatest movie musicals of all time (and where you can watch them)
- ‘I Didn’t Think the Sport Wanted Me Anymore’
- Anne Robinson opens up on why she decided to have a facelift - 'looked like my mother!'
- Game Of Thrones drinks, talks, and readies for war in an all-time great episode (newbies)
- I’m A Celebrity… rumoured lineup including Carol Baskin, Dan Osborne and Jessie J as it’s confirmed show will move to UK
Strictly’s Catherine Tyldesley squeals with delight while Michelle Visage thinks she looks ‘cute’ as celebs watch opening titles for the first time have 335 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.