If you want to receive twice-daily briefings like this by email, sign up to the Front Page newsletter here and try our Audio Briefings on WhatsApp. Johnson prepares to go back to EU in bid to scrap backstop Very soon, they will know the plan. Boris Johnson will finally unveil his detailed proposal for Brexit to EU leaders within 24 hours. The Telegraph can disclose Downing Street will set out the Prime Minister’s preferred alternative to the Irish backstop in a series of phone calls ahead of a formal text being delivered to Brussels after his speech to the Conservative party conference tomorrow. With less than two weeks of negotiating time ahead of the October EU leaders’ summit, officials on both sides said the plans represent a “crunch point”. Europe Editor Peter Foster has had a full briefing on the details – and implications. Sources close to Downing Street believe the chances of a deal are “about 50/50”. Here is a reminder of how no-deal could affect daily life in the UK. And Matt has a cheeky take on Mr Johnson’s negotiating tactics in today’s cartoon. Away from Manchester, the so-called “rebel alliance” is split. Opposition leaders have failed to mount a challenge to topple Mr Johnson – and are divided on who should replace him… Read full this story
- Wednesday morning news briefing: Jeremy Corbyn jeered over Brexit
- Friday morning news briefing: Duke of York clings to [email protected] business role
- Boris Johnson's FOUR-question ultimatum to Jeremy Corbyn: PM demands 'dithering' Labour leader finally reveal his Brexit, immigration and EU payment policies in ITV head-to-head debate TONIGHT
- 'It's my new deal or no deal': Boris Johnson reveals he has just TEN DAYS to finalise Brexit plans as details of his 'two borders for four years' Irish solution emerge ahead of dramatic conference speech TODAY
- Monday afternoon news briefing: Court in 'no doubt' about Prime Minister as it rules against forcing him to ask for Brexit delay
- Friday evening news briefing: Nigel Farage targets immigration as he unveils Brexit Party's 'contract with the people
- Andrew Sparrow's election briefing: big reveal for Labour's radical manifesto
- Tories ramp up no-deal Brexit plans as they insist it'll still be on October 31
- Fox News Host Calls Trump's Cancelled Plan to Meet Taliban Leaders at Camp David 'Bad Idea'
- General election: Boris Johnson reveals tax cut plan ahead of Tory manifesto release
Tuesday morning news briefing: PM to reveal final Brexit plan have 388 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.