Ban Viet Bank (Viet Capital Bank) has registered with the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) to trade more than 317 million shares on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM).
The bank will trade its shares with code BVB. Its shares are deposited at VSD from September 16.
Viet Capital Bank has VND3.17 trillion (US$136.3 million) worth of charter capital. The trading of its shares on UPCoM is part of its plan set for 2019 by shareholders at the annual meeting.
In 2019, the bank targets to achieve VND205 billion worth of profit, up 76 per cent yearly.
It plans to increase mobilised capital by 24 per cent year on year to VND52.65 trillion this year. The figure includes VND41.87 trillion worth of capital raised from firms and people’s savings.
Viet Capital Bank also eyes its lending volume up 15 per cent yearly to VND35 trillion and the bad debt ratio is expected to stay below 2 per cent.
In the first six months of the year, Viet Capital Bank earned VND48 billion worth of pre-tax profit. Total lending in the first half was up 21 per cent yearly to VND31 trillion and total raised capital gained 13 per cent yearly to VND34.3 trillion. — VNS
- Viet Capital Bank officer receives life sentence for appropriation
- Viet Capital Bank and FPT IS ink deal
- Viet Capital Bank launches Visa cards
- Viet Capital Bank shifts transaction office in HCM City
- Viet Capital Bank joins Visa
- Viet Capital Bank’s new chairperson appointed
- Viet Capital Bank launches mobile banking service
- Viet Capital Bank opens branch in Ha Noi
- Viet Capital Bank supports clients to buy Audi cars