Japan is the top importer of Vietnamese guest workers Of the total figures, Viet Nam sent 11,699 workers overseas in August, including 4,430 women, equal to 89% of the same period last year, according to reports from manpower export enterprises. Last month, Japan received the largest number of Vietnamese workers during the month with 6,080 persons, followed by Chinese Taipei with 4,566, the Republic of Korea (RoK) with 577, Macao (China) with 116 and Arab Saudi with 101. Viet Nam sets goal to send 120,000 guest laborers abroad, including 45,622 to Japan thanks to the Northeast Asian country’s introduction of new and open policies for foreign workers as of last year’s end. Several European countries have emerged as a promising markets as Viet Nam has signed memoranda of understanding on labor cooperation with Germany, Rumania and Bulgaria. The Department of Overseas Labor under the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs said it has taken synchronous measures to improve the quality of the workforce to meet requirements of manpower import markets./. By Thuy Dung
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (Work Comp)
- Legal Way to Avoid Workers Compensation - Simple and Lucrative
- A Virginia Workers Compensation Case - Choose a Specialist Attorney Or a General Practitioner?
- How To Find a Teaching Job Abroad in 10 Days Or Less
- How and When Do Overseas Filipino Workers Celebrate Father's Day?
- Dealing With Homesickness - Living Overseas and Working Abroad
- What's The Best Way To See The World - Teaching English Abroad
- American Workers Injured Overseas Get Compensation Under The Defense Base Act
- How To Raise Money For Your High School Study Abroad Experience
- Working Abroad, Take the Plunge While You're Young
VN sends over 90,000 workers abroad in eight months have 269 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.