SANGRUR: In order to turn 19000 government schools of Punjab as âsmart schoolsâ the state government has been making efforts on a fast pace by motivating the NRIs, social workers and entrepreneurs to achieve the goal. Punjab education minister Vijay Inder Singla addressing a function at the Sangrur Government Senior Secondary School (Girls) said that the efforts of holistic development of all primary, middle and high secondary schools of Punjab are on fast pace and within one year these schools will lead in providing best education. He later distributed infra equipment to more than 100 government schools to make them smart and also distributed sports kits to 35 government schools. He also inaugurated the construction work of a basketball playground at the Government Senior Secondary School (Girls) dedicated to 550th Prakash Purab of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Singla said that the people of Punjab who have emigrated abroad must have the desire to provide financial support for the schools of their villages and a large number of NRIs do so. He said, “Rest of NRIs also should come forward to support the up-gradation of government schools as smart schools. Blocks of such schools will be named after the elders of… Read full this story
- Baby Educational Videos - How To Make Your Baby Smart And Active? Educational Videos Do The Job
- Principles, Preachers, and Christian Distance Education
- Are Home School Programs Right For Your Child?
- Home Schooling - The Ins And Outs Of Do It Yourself Education
- Online Paralegal Schools - Fraud or Credible?
- Responsibility of Running Schools Lies on Whom?
- Consolidating Your Medical School Loan Debt
- Cyber Schools and Home Schooling are Very Suspect
- What Ails the District of Columbia Public Schools?
- Make Money In Japan - Build Your Own School
19000 govt schools to turn as smart schools in Punjab: Education minister have 284 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.