Houston is the better team on paper, but will that matter against Scherzer, Strasburg and Corbin? by Dayn Perry @daynperry Oct 21, 2019 at 12:45 pm ET • 8 min read The 2019 World Series will pit the American League champion Houston Astros against the National League champion Washington Nationals (93-69). The Astros, who set a franchise record for wins (107-55) during the regular season, earned their spot by vanquishing the Yankees in six games in the ALCS. The Nationals, who finished their regular season at 93-69, won the pennant with a sweep of the Cardinals in the NLCS, and they’ve made it this far despite being a wild card team. Here are 10 things you need to know heading into Game 1 on Tuesday night — stream all games via fuboTV (Try for free). 1. The Astros are the better team Yes, this is an obvious thing to say, but it bears emphasizing. During the regular season, the Astros were 14 games better than the Nationals against a comparable schedule in terms of opponents’ average winning percentage. Another indicator of quality is run differential. You can take a team’s run allowed, subtract it from their runs scored, and… Read full this story
- 10 Things the Coronavirus Took Away From the Sports World This Year, So Far
- Glenn Maxwell Was Hoping For A Broken Arm During 2019 World Cup To Get "An Easy Escape"
- Italy considers splitting 2019-20 Serie A campaign over two seasons
- From sowing seeds to dividing plans, and potting to feeding the bees: 10 things to do in the garden now (without a trip to the shops)
- 2020 World Series odds, MLB picks, predictions: Computer model fading Athletics
- MLB World Series flasher Lauren Summer cheers fans up with naked selfies during coronavirus self-isolation
- Anthony Joshua vs Pulev and Dubois vs Joyce.. the boxing fights in jeopardy this year as coronavirus threatens all sport
- Kenley Jansen Talks Dodgers World Series Return, Makes No Guarantees
- Coronavirus quarantine: 10 things you can do if you are stuck at home
- Hockey Women's World Cup 2018: Savita slips, India fall after shootout loss to Ireland in QFs
Astros vs. Nationals 2019 World Series: 10 things to know about this year's Fall Classic have 333 words, post on www.cbssports.com at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.