Hello and welcome to a new day, a new year. I hope you feel as though you are true to yourself, because there are a lot of car companies in need of some self-reflection today for The Morning Shift of Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019. 1st Gear: So CR Tested Tesla Smart Summon And Charitably Called It A ‘Science Experiment’ Tesla tech is great when you know, expect, and follow within its limitations. How that tech is used in the real world, by eager and/or ignorant drivers fed on Tesla’s boisterous self-promotion, doesn’t always look like that. As such, it’s little surprise to see how the Smart Summon roll-out has gone. Advertisement But that’s all real-world yahoos having issues. What about when the serious professionals at Consumer Reports got their hands on Smart Summon for its Model 3? Er. Could have been better: Jake Fisher, CR’s senior director of auto testing, says consumers are not getting fully tested, consumer-ready technology. In essence, he says, Tesla owners are being enlisted as beta testers to help fine-tune the technology for the future—even though they’re paying $6,000 up front for the promised automation. “What consumers are really getting is the chance to participate in… Read full this story
- Peeps Easter Candy Has Potentially Cancer-Causing Red Dye 3, Warns Consumer Reports
- Tesla To Build New Battery Factory In China: Report
- Volkswagen ID. 7 Lays Down Gauntlet To Tesla With 435-Mile Range
- Tesla workers shared private and intimate videos captured by customer vehicles
- Senators Want Tesla To Explain ‘Willful Disregard’ Of Privacy After Employees Shared Driver Videos
- Pepsi’s Tesla Semis Will Hit The Road in 2023: Report
- Tesla workers shared sensitive images recorded by customer cars
- Tesla Stock: What You Need To Know About Q1 Earnings
- Tesla Cars: How Tesla cars may have breached customer privacy by recording 'sensitive images'
- Elon Musk Thinks Tesla Will Make Those Price Cuts Back Though Autonomy
Consumer Reports Calls Out Tesla's Smart Summon have 309 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.