Surprise! Last night, Apple added four new games to the Apple Arcade service, including the new gamePilgrims from Machinarium developer Amanita Design and the early release of The Bradwell Conspiracy. Advertisement It seems Pilgrims was a complete surprise, be. It’s described as a “playful adventure game” where players will have to explore and meet new characters, helping them and learning about their stories. The art style looks lovely. Pilgrims is also now available for PC. The Bradwell Conspiracy is a first-person puzzle game with a big focus on telling a story. Following a large explosion at the Stonehedge Museum, you are trapped underground in a secret complex. You have to unravel the secrets of this complex and escape with the help of another survivor. Th but was released a little early RedOut: Space Assault is a dogfighting game featuring cool-looking spaceships. The game has a full career mode with ship upgrades and various ways to control your starfighter. You can kill the engines to slow your speed, making it easier to navigate a small opening. RedOut: Space Assault is also coming to PC, though no release date is listed on Steam. Advertisement Finally, Nightmare Farm is the new game from the developers… Read full this story
- The Biggest Questions Apple Might (or Might Not) Answer at WWDC 2019
- Digital Blend: Torchlight 2, FTL: Faster Than Light, Lili, Rayman Jungle Run… so many games
- Gamasutra's Best Of 2009: Top 5 Game Companies
- Gaming the system: How reliable are app store ratings?
- Gamasutra's Best Of 2009: Top 5 Disappointments
- Epic radically changes licensing model for Unreal Engine
- The bright life of the MSX, Japan's underdog PC
- Army of TWO: The Devil’s Cartel Review
- Xbox Fever (Apr. 2)
- Money and the App Store: A few figures that might help an indie developer
Four New Games Were Added To Apple Arcade, Including The Surprise Release Of have 288 words, post on kotaku.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.