Hillary Clinton has backed out of a speaking appearance at an event where Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after accusing Gabbard of being ‘Russian asset.’ Clinton canceled her upcoming appearance at Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit next week in Washington DC, just as her war of words with the Hawaii Congresswoman is escalating, according to Slate. Gabbard, 38, blasted Clinton as ‘queen of the warmongers’ in response to the 2016 loser’s allegation, and remains scheduled to headline the event’s program on Tuesday. A Clinton confidante tried to tamp down speculation that Gabbard was the reason Clinton cancelled, insisting that she actually backed out of the event because former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is on the schedule. Hillary Clinton has backed out of a speaking appearance at an event where Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after accusing Gabbard of being ‘Russian asset’ Gabbard’s headshot and bio remain on the list of speakers for the summit, while Clinton’s disappeared from the page sometime on Friday A Clinton confidante insisted that she actually backed out of the summit because former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen (above) is on the schedule ‘While there’s an argument to be made… Read full this story
- Is Tulsi Gabbard the Jill Stein of 2020?
- Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Tulsi Gabbard
- US election 2020: Nine Democratic candidates. One event. Who shone?
- Hillary Clinton, Top Democrats Rally For Voting Rights On Anniversary Of Selma March
- What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?
- Hillary warns U.S. is in a 'full-fledged crisis in our democracy'
- Female candidates scrutinized more than men on likability, says pollster
- Beto O'Rourke announces that he is running for president in 2020
- Stacey Abrams dismisses report she could be Biden's 2020 running-mate
- Putin's rise to power
Hillary CANCELS appearance at 'Most Powerful Women' summit where Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after Clinton accused the Democratic candidate of being a 'Russian asset' groomed to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020 have 299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.