WESTERVILLE, Ohio — Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden on Tuesday batted away questions about his son Hunter’s sweetheart foreign business deals by saying the focus should be on President Trump’s corruption. “This is about Trump’s corruption. That is what we should be focused on,” Mr. Biden said at a Democratic primary debate at Otterbein University. Hunter Biden’s lucrative business deals while his father was vice president has become a question dogging the elder Mr. Biden’s campaign. “My son’s statement speaks for itself,” said Mr. Biden, referring to his son’s TV interview earlier in the day. “What I think is so important is that we speak of how important it is to remove this man from office.” Hunter Biden said he regretted causing headaches for his father’s campaign, but that he did nothing unethical or illegal. Hunter Biden’s $600,000-a-year job on the board of a Ukraine natural gas company is also at the center of the House Democrats impeachment inquiry. Mr. Trump is accused of abusing his office when he asked Ukraine’s president to investigate the Bidens. Mr. Biden said the president was allowing foreign interference in U.S. politics, a concern he said dated back to George Washington. Mr. Biden… Read full this story
- Breitbart Business Digest: Joe Biden's Stagflation Party
- Andrew McCarthy Makes ‘Bulletproof’ Case For Special Counsel To Probe Hunter, And Possibly Joe Biden | The Daily Wire
- Senators say no deal on Biden-Bolton witness exchange in impeachment trial: "This isn't like some fantasy football trade"
- Biden advisers fear Trump will return to Twitter before next election
- Biden seeks $33B for Ukraine, signaling long-term commitment
- Business Highlights: Fed's rate hike, a rally on Wall Street
- Biden Reportedly Tells National Archives To Give 8th Batch Of Trump Records To Jan. 6 Panel
- Biden administration temporarily blocked from removing Title 42 restrictions for migrants
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Biden From Phasing Out Title 42 Border Restrictions
- Texas Sues To Block Biden From Ending Title 42 Border Restriction
Joe Biden: Hunter Biden business deals nothing compared to 'Trump's corruption' have 323 words, post on www.washingtontimes.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.