As of the second quarter of 2019, Vietnam ranks fourth in Southeast Asia in international arrivals, after Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore, according to the Pacific Asia Tourism Association (PATA). PATA’s statistics are based on the number of foreign visitors to 35 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region in which Vietnam passed Indonesia to win the number four spot, welcoming nearly 8.5 million foreign visitors. According to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, the achievement is attributed to the country’s efforts to maintain tourism growth, with Ninh Binh province receiving 6.5 million tourists and Hanoi, 21.5 million. Other localities like Thanh Hoa, Quang Ngai, Kien Giang, and Ho Chi Minh city also posted significant growth rates.
- Vietnam leads ASEAN in women's employment
- Business Vietnam ranks sixth globally in ecommerce revenue in 2018: report Vietnam to launch maiden Memory Championships in April
- Business Vietnam ranks sixth globally in ecommerce revenue in 2018: report The color of incense in Vietnam
- Business Vietnam ranks sixth globally in ecommerce revenue in 2018: report Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- Vietnamese passport does better in global power ranking
- Malaysian telecom infrastructure provider mulls Vietnam entry
- Vietnam gets increasingly tough on scrap imports
- 8 schoolboys drown in northern Vietnam river
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Japan’s ODA contributes to Vietnam’s socio-economic growth: Deputy PM
PATA: Vietnam ranks 4 in ASEAN in international arrivals have 211 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.