PATA’s statistics are based on the number of foreign visitors to 35 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region in which Vietnam passed Indonesia to win the number four spot, welcoming nearly 8.5 million foreign visitors.
According to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, the achievement is attributed to the country’s efforts to maintain tourism growth, with Ninh Binh province receiving 6.5 million tourists and Hanoi, 21.5 million. Other localities like Thanh Hoa, Quang Ngai, Kien Giang, and Ho Chi Minh city also posted significant growth rates.
- International arrivals to Abu Dhabi up 10.5% in August
- CNN suggests 13 essential Vietnam experiences for international travellers
- Vietnam ranked world’s tenth best country for expats: HSBC
- Vietnam attends ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Sports
- Vietnam ranks 77th in global competitiveness
- Vietnam responds to International Day for Biological Diversity 2019
- Vietnam attends ASEAN Joint Consultative Meeting in Singapore
- Citi Awards Top 10 Banks in Vietnam for excellent international payment services
- Promoting Vietnam’s friendliness and competition
- Deepening Vietnam-France strategic partnership