A PLAYBOOKER was on the flight where IGOR FRUMAN and LEV PARNAS got arrested and they snapped a photo of them getting detained. From this photo, we can’t tell which one this is, but nonetheless, here’s the pic. A DASH OF REALITY … FT: “China makes few concessions in trade truce with US,” by Tom Mitchell in Beijing: “In return for a series of modest concessions, most of which had been offered by President Xi Jinping’s administration in previous negotiating rounds, Donald Trump agreed to suspend another set of tariff increases originally scheduled to take effect on October 15. “The truce sets the stage for a series of much higher-stakes negotiations after Mr Xi and Mr Trump’s expected encounter on the sidelines of the Asia Pacific Economic Conference, scheduled for November 16-17 in Santiago, Chile, where Friday’s agreement will be finalised. “The two sides are still a long way from a final settlement that addresses much more contentious issues, such as Chinese government support for strategic industries and state-owned enterprises, which Mr Trump had hoped to reach before his 2020 re-election campaign kicks off in earnest. Chinese negotiators, however, believe that time is on their side and they can continue… Read full this story
- Putin has long projected a strongman image using his trusty propaganda playbook. But it's no match for Zelenskyy
- The Best and Worst of Chelsea Clinton having a baby
- Video: Hillary Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early, Dragged into Van
- ‘A Sign Of Disrespect’: New Book Claims VP Wanted Biden’s Staff To Stand Whenever She Walked In | The Daily Wire
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden to warn Xi against arming Russia
- Live: More Than 3.5 Million Have Now Fled Ukraine As Russia’s Invasion Grinds Into A Bloody Stalemate
- Russian society becoming more like North Korea, expert says, as Kremlin creates new 'Hermit Kingdom'
- Florida Counties Open Investigations into Felons Voting in 2020 Election
- Jan. 6 committee probing 7.5 hour gap in White House phone logs
- Putin sparks fears of new 'Red Terror' in 'Stalin-esque' speech on 'fifth column' traitors in Russia
POLITICO Playbook: The photo of the arrest at Dulles have 336 words, post on www.politico.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.