The young Princess has admitted to being a big fan of Capital FM. Capital presenter Marvin Humes spilt the beans on Eugenie’s preference, while attending the WellChild Awards on Tuesday evening with his wife Rochelle. He told Hello Magazine that in the summer he had been invited to a garden party at Buckingham Palace. At the party he got into a conversation with Prince Andrew’s youngest daughter. He said: “I met Eugenie for the first time and she was lovely and said she was a big fan of Capital FM, so she was winning for me!” Marvin and Rochelle went on to tell Hello, which of the Royals they would like to invite to dinner. Besides Eugenie, the list includes the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, along with all their children. Rochelle said: “Harry and Meghan, Kate and William, and they’ve all got kids so I think they would all slot in quite well on a Sunday. “Bring your kids, put your feet up. “But our table isn’t that big so it would have to stop there.” The couple were set to meet Harry and Meghan at the awards later on Tuesday night…. Read full this story
- Billie Eilish leaves her biggest fan in TEARS by surprising her in emotional interview... after she praised the singer for helping her cope with life as a young carer
- Americans evacuated from Diamond Princess cruise ship now under two-week quarantine in US
- Boris Nemtsov murder suspect: police forced me to confess to killing
- Lionel Messi admits he sees 'weird things happening' at Barcelona
- Emmerdale fans 'rumble' Vanessa's terrifying fate after confession from Pierce
- UK hospital admits failing to segregate virus case
- BBC's Bob Shennan: 'Prince is 55 – do we not cater for his age group?'
- Poetry Please: the poetic pulse of a nation
- Prince Philip's HELICOPTER dash to hospital: Frail Duke, 98, battled 'flu-like' illness for weeks and suffered a fall before being rushed from Sandringham to London's King Edward VII to treat 'pre-existing condition'
- The girl in the box: the mysterious crime that shocked Germany
Princess Eugenie's surprise confession as she admits what her favourite radio station is have 344 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.