SALT LAKE CITY, UT — House shopping online can feel like a waste of time. While listing images can help, they’re no replacement for the real thing. That’s why you should always take advantage of a local open house: No more guessing! Ready to start hunting? To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the five newest open houses scheduled in the Salt Lake City area. That way, you can get a feel for what kinds of properties are available without committing to a house blindly. Below is an address, photo, price, home size and open-house time for each property on our list — including one with 6 beds and 5 baths for $1.3 million, and another in the West Valley City area with 4 beds and 3 baths for $299,900. Want more information on one of the houses listed below? Just click on any address to learn more. Happy house hunting! 1. 22 E Churchill Dr N, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103 Price: $1,259,000Size: 6,496 sq. ft., 6 beds, and 5 bathsOpen house: Saturday, October 19th at 1:00 pm 2. 592 E Scott Ave S, Salt Lake City, Utah 84106 Price: $398,900Size: 1,702 sq. ft, 4 beds,… Read full this story
- Visit Florida President, CEO Dana Young, ‘Optimistic Despite Omicron Spread’
- Florida Tourism Officials Optimistic Despite Omicron Spread
- Seditious conspiracy: 11 Oath Keepers charged in Jan. 6 riot
- States are scrambling to keep up with an increase in Covid-19 hospitalizations and the demand for testing
- Colorado coal town grapples with future as plant shuts down
Salt Lake City: 5 Local Open Houses To Stop By have 236 words, post on patch.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.