Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop? Yes please Not now Posted: 11:02 PM, Sep 30, 2019 Updated: 2019-09-30 23:02:34-04 So you’re saying there is a chance… ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Rays are heading to the postseason as heavy underdogs.The Rays, who finished the season with an impressive 96-66 record, have the longest odds, according to BetOnline.ag. The betting site gave Tampa Bay a 1 in 25 chance of winning the Fall Classic. The American League West champions Houston Astrons earned a four in nine odds of winning it all, which was the site’s shortest odds.The Rays face the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday for the single-elimination American League Wild Card round. Stay with ABC Action News for the latest Tampa Bay Rays updates . Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Best apps to watch the 2019 MLB postseason on Windows 10
- Stream both MLB postseason Game 5s today live
- MLB could move Oakland A's to Las Vegas over stadium lawsuit
- How to stream the Astros vs. Rays Game 5 live tonight
- How to stream the Astros vs. Rays live today
- MLB Playoffs: How to recreate playoff games in MLB The Show 19
- Yanks Clinch Wild Card With 3-2, 11-Inning Win Over Orioles
- Kick Start Your 2019 With One of These New Year’s Races
- UC Davis Health wins $8.8 million in state funding for Alzheimer’s research
- Stream Dodgers vs. Nationals Game 5 live tonight
Tampa Bay Rays enter 2019 MLB postseason with longest odds to win World Series have 238 words, post on www.abcactionnews.com at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.