There was harrumphing from some of the more conservative patrons of Ocean House, one of the smartest hotels along America’s East Coast, when they learned that Taylor Swift had bought the house next door. The establishment’s customers were worried that the ordered tranquillity of their beloved hotel, a Victorian-style edifice that sits above a beach bordering the Atlantic Ocean on Rhode Island, America’s smallest state, would be disturbed by the singer’s exuberant antics. The 29-year-old pop star, who has a property portfolio almost as long as her list of former lovers, paid £15 million for the ten-bedroom house. Ocean House is a Victorian-style edifice that sits above a beach bordering the Atlantic Ocean on Rhode Island, America’s smallest state It didn’t take long for Miss Swift to live down to the expectations of her new neighbours. She hosted lively parties, including one at which she first declared her love for Tom Hiddleston, the British actor with whom she briefly stepped out, during which Tom was snapped on the local beach wearing a cringeworthy ‘I heart TS’ vest. As it happened, the singer soon grew bored of both Tom and her house and now spends little time enjoying the hot tub… Read full this story
- It’s Tough Being a Right Whale These Days
- On the streets of New York after 9/11, I saw two decades of pain and death begin
- 10 sketches that capture the highbrow-meets-lowbrow style of The State
- So… what’s good?: 26 current TV series worth binge-watching this weekend
- 20 years of turmoil: How 9/11 shaped our world today
- A World Cup Every Two Years? Why?
- Biden’s Inaugural Will Draw Stars, but Not the Crowds of Years Past
- Every Single Restaurant Featured on David Chang's Ugly Delicious Show on Netflix
- Discord Was Once The Alt-Right’s Favorite Chat App. Now It’s Gone Mainstream And Scored A New $3.5 Billion Valuation
- Women’s March Highlights as Huge Crowds Protest Trump: ‘We’re Not Going Away’
The starriest states of America: Join New England's ritzy crowd for old-money charm, whale-watching and the world's most delicious clam chowder have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.