Vietnam, Russia agree on measures to boost bilateral ties Government officials and businesses of Vietnam and Russia attended a high-level dialogue forum held in Hanoi on October 29 by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the office of the Russian Presidential Commissioner for Entrepreneurs’ Rights. Addressing the forum, which was occasioned by a working trip to Vietnam by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Maxim Akimov and a business delegation, Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung said the event is a good initiative to enhance the effectiveness of Vietnam-Russia cooperation in many fields. He expressed the hope that the time-tested relations between the two countries will continue to advance further, and affirmed that the Vietnamese Government will always be a reliable strategic partner of Russia. Vietnam is committed to creating the best possible conditions for Russian businesses to invest in Vietnam, the Deputy PM said. On the Russian part, Deputy PM Akimov noted that the business communities of the two countries have cooperated with each other for years, reaping positive outcomes. He said he is certain that Russian businesses will make a greater presence in Vietnam. At the same time, the Russian Government pledges to create favourable conditions for… Read full this story
- Facebook Constantly Receives Investing News Headlines
- A Recession-Resistant Business
- Starting an Internet Based Business - There's No Better Time Than Now to Get Started
- New Business and a Recession - Success is Yours to Define
- Small Business Funding - Why Even Small Businesses Need Business Credit
- Small Business Coach - How to Recession-Proof Your Beliefs and Your Business!
- How to Build Your Successful Home Based Business on a Budget
- The Headline - The Secret Password Into Your Customer's Mind?
- Discuss the Headline News and Other Topics of Interest
- What the News is Telling Us About Our Economic Recovery?
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30 have 294 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.