Vietnam's 500 most profitable enterprises in 2021 announced The Vietnam Report and online newspaper VietNamNet have just announced the Profit 500 list, featuring the top 500 most profitable enterprises in Vietnam this year. Prominent in the list are Samsung Electronics Thai Nguyen Co Ltd, Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group (Viettel), Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank), Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank), Hoa Phat Group JSC, Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Vingroup, and Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (Vinamilk). During the 2017-21 period, the three sectors of property development and construction, finance, and food and beverages, had the largest number of companies in the rankings, said General Director of the Vietnam Report JSC Vu Dang Vinh. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of all companies in the Profit 500 list this year averaged 10.12 percent. Statistics also indicate that 53.1 percent of 339 publicly traded companies maintain their growth momentum during 2019-20 and the first half of this year. Meanwhile, 24.4 percent of firms have shown signs of recovery in the first half of 2021. Due to difficulties caused by COVID-19, the return on asset (ROA) of foreign enterprises inched… Read full this story
- Over 2,550 flights delayed, cancelled in October
- Vietnam Airlines launches Hanoi – Macau service
- Following the tracks laid by Hanoi's Train Street
- 'Have you forgotten what you said two minutes ago?' Julian Castro, 44, astonishes Democrats by hinting that Joe Biden, 76, is struggling with his memory as they clash on health care
- 'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids'
- Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'
- I'm NOT dropping out of 2020 race says Cory Booker after failing to make the stage in next Democratic debate
- Death truck driver, 25, is charged with 39 COUNTS of manslaughter over Essex migrant tragedy - after officers make FIFTH arrest and sniffer dogs scour £400k Cheshire home of haulage boss and wife
- Democratic Party tries to save Thursday debate after ALL the candidates say they'll boycott if hosting university doesn't resolve labor dispute with food service workers
- Xinjiang prospers at fast track
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18 have 385 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.