LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say six people were shot, one critically, at a warehouse party in an industrial area of Los Angeles. Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Officer Mike Lopez says Sunday there was a fight between the gunman and the victims at the party around 1:15 a.m. that turned violent when the shooter pulled out a gun and began firing. Two of the victims were found several blocks away from the warehouse. Lopez says three males and three females were struck. Five were in stable condition and no arrests have been made. Lopez says it’s not known if the shooting was gang-related or if the assailant knew the victims before the party.
- Scope of the 2028 Olympics in Los Angeles is hard to fathom
- Los Angeles, other cities join lawsuit over census question
- Los Angeles Lakers 131, Miami Heat 113
- Los Angeles Clippers 113, Orlando Magic 105
- Anti-Gay ‘Puto’ Chant Mars Los Angeles Football Club Debut at Banc of California Stadium
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has no interest in playing in Los Angeles
- Preview: Magic return to Los Angeles to take on Clippers
- Offseason in review: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Los Angeles Lakers surprise Highland Springs alum Andre Ingram with NBA contract
- Rams star Todd Gurley is getting recognized in Los Angeles, but not for football
6 people shot at Los Angeles warehouse party have 203 words, post on apnews.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.