Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Tô Anh Dũng lays a wreath in commemoration of the 39 victims. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — All 39 people found dead in the back of a lorry in the UK have been confirmed as Vietnamese. In a statement released Thursday evening, the Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam said UK authorities had confirmed the 39 migrants found in the refrigerated container on October 23 on an industrial estate in Grays, Essex in the south of England were from Việt Nam. In a statement, the ministry said: “After a period of active coordination, examination and comparison of personal identities, at 20:00 on November 7, 2019, the Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam and the UK law enforcement agency determined 39 victims killed in containers, discovered in Essex, Northeast London, United Kingdom on October 23, 2019 are all Vietnamese. “The 39 citizens have permanent residence in Hải Phòng, Hải Dương, Nghệ An, Hà Tĩnh, Quảng Bình, Thừa Thiên – Huế. “The Ministry of Public Security of Việt Nam is very sorry and would like to extend its deepest condolences to the victims’ families and hope that the victims’ families will soon overcome this great pain and… Read full this story
- Changes to legal aid for domestic violence victims ruled 'invalid'
- Croydon tram crash victims named
- Police suspect human trafficking in UK truck deaths
- Croydon falls silent to remember tram crash victims
- Croydon tram crash: More victims named after derailment
- ‘Black Ops 2’ Future Setting Confirmed, Screenshots & Details [Updated]
- Call of Duty: Vietnam 'confirmed,' debunked
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Last Week's Top-Selling Title in the UK Even Though Physical Sales Plummet
- iPhone temperature WARNING – watch out for this dangerous alert during UK hot weather this week
- UK PS Plus subscription price set to rise
All 39 victims in UK lorry confirmed as Vietnamese have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.