India on Thursday (local time) gave a befitting reply to Pakistan over its false claims and propaganda on Jammu and Kashmir, saying the cash-strapped nation itself is “a DNA of terrorism”.“Pakistan’s neurotic behaviour has resulted in its decline to a nearly failed state with its weak economy, radicalised society and deep-rooted DNA of terrorism,” Ananya Agarwal, who led the Indian delegation to the UNESCO General Conference being held in Paris.“We condemn Pakistan’s disappointing misuse of UNESCO to spew venom against India and politicise it,” she added.Agarwal noted that Pakistan, in 2018, ranked 14th on the fragile state index. Pakistan is home to all shades of darkness; from extremist ideologies and darker powers of radicalisation to the darkest manifestations of terrorism, she told the panel.Exposing Pakistan further on the grounds of spreading and breeding terrorism, Agarwal said that Pakistan is a country, whose leader uses the UN platform to openly preach nuclear war and issue a call to use arms against other nations, referring to Prime Minister Imran Khan’s remarks at the UN General Assembly session in September whereby the leader had warned India that if it if there’s face-off between two nuclear-armed neighbours, the consequences would be far beyond their… Read full this story
- India defeat Pakistan to triumph in Blind Cricket World Cup
- Is the Supergrass tactic in Northern Ireland evidence of a failed state?
- U19 World Cup: India thrash Pakistan to book final berth
- India and Pakistan must collaborate on projects: Shabana Azmi
- India vs Pakistan – ICC Champions trophy final start time, TV channel and venue
- 'Ghughi' will make people on both India and Pakistan gravitate to their roots: Adnan Siddiqui
- India vs Pakistan – ICC Champions Trophy: What time is the match, what TV channel is it on and how can I buy tickets?
- Dalit caste protests in India hit Mumbai
- TPG Nears Deal for India's No. 2 Listed Hospital Chain
- How house prices near top state schools have jumped 39% in the last 5 years
‘DNA of terrorism, nearly failed state’: India hits out at Pakistan at UNESCO have 333 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.