Watch this space. These are the words of the latest teaser revealed by the BBC that shows Doctor Who will be back in two weeks’ time. However, the format of the Doctor’s return has yet to be revealed. Jodie Whittaker was last seen in the role in the New Year’s Day special entitled Resolution, which saw the Doctor and her friends face off with a Dalek. The latest teaser video reads: “Make Space…23.11.19 #DoctorWho.” Whovians will know that November 23 is a significant date in Doctor Who history as this is the premiere date of the first episode ‘An Unearthly Child’ back in 1963. The series is due to return for its twelfth series since its revival soon, with ten episodes confirmed. Bradley Walsh is due to reprise his role as Graham O’Brien, alongside Tosin Cole as Ryan Sinclair, and Mandip Gill as Yasmin Khan. The next run is also due to feature returning aliens the Judoon , along with more historical stories, one of which will see the TARDIS crew encounter scientist Mary Shelley. Could we be getting new episodes sooner than we think? Fans have already expressed their excitement on Twitter , with one replying to the video:… Read full this story
- Gossip Girl Reboot: Showrunner teases returning characters from original series
- Doctor Who rumour mill suggests Loki director Kate Herron could be new showrunner
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 8: fans left in tears after emotional promo ‘I’m crying’
- Call The Midwife fans baffled as BritBox slaps show with content warning NOBODY saw coming
- 'WandaVision' Funko leak gives first look at Wiccan and Speed
- ‘Overwhelmed' Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams says Sophie Turner stopped her quitting
- Shereé Whitfield Is Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta After 'Low Ball' Season 11 Offer: 'Know Your Worth'
- What we know about Disney+'s 'Hawkeye' series
- Exclusive: Rekindled Yet Again, Nokia’s Next-gen Phones Offer More Than Just Nostalgia | Digital Trends
- The X Factor's biggest ever stars as hit talent show is axed after 17 years
Doctor Who fans brace themselves as BBC teases return - and it's very soon have 323 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.