As expected from a show by Damon Lindelof–co-creator of Lost and The Leftovers–HBO’s Watchmen sequel series is full of mysteries that have us speculating, guessing, and theorizing week after week. One of those mysteries is what exactly is going on with Adrian Veidt–AKA Ozymandias–a familiar Watchmen character being played in the show by Jeremy Irons. This week, Lindelof appears to have just put one mystery surrounding the character to bed.Be warned: There are spoilers for Watchmen’s first three episodes ahead.On the newly released first episode of HBO’s official Watchmen podcast, host Craig Mazin–yes, the writer and producer of HBO’s acclaimed Chernobyl miniseries–interviews Lindelof about Watchmen’s first three episodes, “It’s Summer and We’re Running Out of Ice,” “Martial Feats of Comanche Horsemanship,” and “She Was Killed by Space Junk.” While questioning Lindelof about the Adrian Veidt storyline, Mazin laid out all the questions he has, from where Ozymandias is to the source of his many servants, who appear to all be clones.The entire discussion is worth listening to, so definitely put the podcast on during your commute if you’re into the show so far. However, there’s one specific thing Lindelof said about the Veidt storyline that we consider the most significant:”Now… Read full this story
- Watchmen: Ozymandias Goes to Trial in "An Almost Religious Awe" Preview
- Watchmen Star Shares Damon Lindelof's Core Goal for the HBO Series
- Watchmen showrunner Damon Lindelof talks us through episode 6 and that stunning twist [spoilers]
- 'Watchmen' solves one of the show's biggest mysteries
- Watchmen Showrunner Reveals How Much Time Passes Between Ozymandias' Scenes
- Does the Hooded Justice Twist in ‘Watchmen’ Honor the Comic Books?
- Watchmen, explained: Easter eggs and references from episode 6 of HBO’s series
- HBO's Watchmen takes the mask off Hooded Justice in episode 6
- Watchmen Star Reveals the One Thing They Love Most About the HBO Series
- HBO’s Watchmen changed comic canon without changing anything
HBO's Watchmen Ozymandias Theory Gets Apparent Confirmation From Damon Lindelof have 325 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.