One young girl has posted a proposal for a groom for her widowed mother on her Twitter handle, inviting many curious responses. Some lauded her liberal intentions, many posted memes and some even directly proposed. The tweet contained her mother’s photograph with her and the description reads “Looking for a handsome 50 year-old-man for my mother! J Vegetarian, Non-Drinker, Well Established” Looking for a handsome 50 year old man for my mother! 🙂 #Groomhunting pic.twitter.com/xNj0w8r8uq — Aastha Varma (@AasthaVarma) October 31, 2019 A lot many Twitter users commented on her progressive thought and blessed her, while one user from Pakistan extolled her courage for looking for a partner for her single-parent. All the very best and peace and love from Pakistan.” It’s really progressive thought if your biological father is not alive and you are seriously searching companion for your mumma. I haven’t see such public message on social media. It’s unbelievable for me that Indians are changing now alike West. Good wishes. — SUNIL PAREEK (@pareekindia) October 31, 2019 All the best darling! Am so glad you’re doing this. Hugs to you and your mom 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 — Invincible Spirit (@invinciblewife) November 1, 2019 A great daughter. I appreciate the… Read full this story
- Ivanka Aeternum
- The Rolling Stone Interview: Bruce Springsteen on ‘Born in the U.S.A.’
- A Black Professor Says . .
- Charlie Manson: One Man's Family
- How Vidya Balan battled body shaming and quashed ‘size zero’ standards in Bollywood
- Perspectives and realities of child marriage
- What Happens to Women Who Are Denied Abortions?
- Sundance Institute Sets Fellows For 2022 Screenwriters Lab
- Newly affirmed, tribe looks at casino plans with fresh eyes
- A Guide to Rewatching Sidney Poitier’s Most Memorable Films
Indian Girl Seeks Eligible Groom for Widowed Mother, Twitterati Laud her Liberal Outlook have 274 words, post on sputniknews.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.