Mumbai: Bollywood playback legend Lata Mangeshkar remains hospitalised here on Tuesday due to “viral chest congestion”, and was fighting the illness like a “fighter”, according to her family. The iconic singer was rushed to the Breach Candy Hospital in the early hours of Monday due to viral chest congestion as a “precautionary measure”. Her condition is stable now. “Lata ji is stable. Her parameters are good. Honestly speaking, she has fought so well that she is coming out of this setback. Being a singer, her lung capacity has pulled her through. Truly a fighter. We will update everyone when Lataji gets discharged and comes home,” her family said. On Monday, Lata Mangeshkar’s health scare caused a frenzy in the world of social media, where some reports claimed that her condition was critical and some said that she was discharged. Her team had to release a statement to put the record straight. “Lata Mangeshkar ji had a viral chest congestion. Keeping her age in mind, as a precautionary measure, she has checked in to Breach Candy Hospital in order to ensure antibiotics on time to prevent any more infection. She is stable and recovering,” read the statement. The iconic singer, who turned… Read full this story
- Legendary rocker Tom Petty dies at 66
- Making medicines affordable
- Insider Q&A: Insurers look beyond medical bills to cut costs
- A Genetic Test for Diabetes Risk
- It’s official: Prince died of an overdose of an extremely powerful opioid
- Waffle House suspect, Taylor Swift and the obsessions of dangerous fans
- In electing squirrel to student government, UC Berkeley students ask: #WhyNut?
- Explainer: What Went Wrong in Japan's Nuclear Reactors
- Canadian town mourns 15 dead in hockey team accident
- How Technology Is Destroying Jobs
Lata Mangeshkar Health Update: Legendary Singer Stable, But Still In Hospital have 282 words, post on news.abplive.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.