Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar is still undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit of a Mumbai hospital. According to doctors while her condition is stabilising, she would be kept on ventilator for a few days for observation. “She is undergoing treatment for pneumonia and considering her age, we can’t take any risk. She has been kept on high dosage of antibiotics,” said a senior doctor from Breach Candy hospital where Mangeshkar is currently admitted. A team of cardiologists and medicine is keeping a constant eye on the singer. However, the hospital refused to make any official statement on the matter.The 90-year-old was rushed to the hospital around 2.30am on Monday when she complained of difficulty in breathing. As per a statement released by Rachana Shah, daughter of Mangeshkar’s sister, Meena, said: “Lata didi suffered a viral chest infection, so we got her to the hospital. She is on the path of recovery. Thank you for your concern.”A statement from the singer’s team on Monday evening said as per PTI, “Her parameters are good. Honestly speaking, she has fought so well that she is coming out of this setback. Being a singer, her lung capacity has pulled… Read full this story
- Teacher shares image of his daughter, 5, in hospital and warns against reopening schools as WHO chief scientist insists there is still NO clear link between coronavirus and 'very rare' inflammatory disease in children
- Hospital staffer assaulted by son of suspected coronavirus patient
- Agony for new parents of baby boy given just weeks to live due to rare gut condition as they are unable to see him at same time due to social distancing
- Alyssa Milano tells Donald Trump to convert his New York hotels to hospitals for COVID-19 relief: 'We need beds. He's got 'em'
- Teen girl hospitalised for upset stomach dies of coronavirus-linked condition days later
- Magician Dynamo reveals he is being tested in hospital following a Crohn's disease flare-up... two months after his coronavirus diagnosis
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock confirms the elderly WILL be told to stay at home for FOUR MONTHS amid coronavirus crisis - and admits the NHS does not have enough ventilators to cope as death toll hits 35
- Watch your step: The condition of feet can indicate thyroid, poor blood flow, rheumatoid arthritis
- Woman, 90, in terrible pain has to wait in A&E for hospital bed for 48 hours
- Thala Ajith & Wife Shalini Spotted In Hospital Amid Lockdown; Find Out Why
Lata Mangeshkar to stay in hospital for now, ‘her condition is stabilising’ have 402 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.