Michael Bloomberg is preparing to enter the 2020 Democratic presidential field and will file the paperwork in one of the states with an early deadline, it was reported Thursday. Bloomberg, 77, had toyed with running for the party’s nomination but announced in March he would not pursue that path. But now he is having second thoughts even though the former New York City mayor has not yet made a final decision on whether or not to run, an adviser told The New York Times. He is having staff file his name for the presidential primary ballot in Alabama, which has a Friday deadline, in case he does jump into the field. Michael Bloomberg is preparing to enter the 2020 Democratic presidential field Bloomberg’s entry into the race would upend the Democratic presidential field Donald Trump, Joe Torre, Ali Torre, then-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Rudolph Giuliani and Billy Crystal attend the 2008 Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation Golf Classic at Trump National Golf Club on July 14, 2008 If he runs, such a move would upend the Democratic race. While Bloomberg would be behind in fundraising, the billionaire has the funds to personally finance a campaign. However, he… Read full this story
- Emmy Awards 2020: Jennifer Aniston shares candid BTS Instagram snaps as she sips champagne in a face mask while Reese Witherspoon gets ready with a masked glam squad in her SLIPPERS
- Trump: Nothing too 'fabulous' for Democrats in New Hampshire results
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Electoral College cements Biden’s win as nation’s 46th president
- The New York Mayor’s Race Is Under Way. It’s Getting Interesting.
- The Democrats Have Power. How Can They Keep It?
- 50 Famous Firsts From Presidential History
- Democrats see Georgia as model for success across South
- Emmys 2020: Holland Taylor, 77, laughs with Sarah Paulson, 45, during virtual ceremony as she loses out on Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress
- 25 Ways America Changed During the Trump Administration
- Emmys 2020: Jameela Jamil declares 'no bra, no heels no problem' as she swaps red carpet glam for pjs to lead the British and Irish stars at the virtual ceremony alongside Paul Mescal
Michael Bloomberg, 77, gets ready to put his name on 2020 Democratic ballot in Alabama - opening way for $52 BILLION former NY mayor to make dramatic entry into presidential race have 345 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.