Police say the 42-year-old man was found in a backyard in Mount Pritchard by a police dog on Friday.
A search of him and his car uncovered almost $200,000 in cash, ice, a vial of white liquid and a folding knife.
He’d been wanted since August when police found steroids, fireworks, a pistol and various drugs in a home in Casula.
Extensive inquiries and numerous searches failed to find him, police say.
After being recognised on Friday driving through Heckenberg, the man resisted orders to pull over his car and led police on a brief pursuit.
The chase was abandoned before the car was found empty outside the Mount Pritchard property on which he was located.
He was later charged with 18 offences including two counts of drug supply, driving while disqualified, entering enclosed lands and acquiring a pistol while subject to a prohibition order.
- David Schwimmer says police were 'disappointed' to rule him out as thief suspect
- Trooper Who Fatally Shot Knife-Wielding Man Is Identified
- Firefighter Dies After Carroll Driver's Head-On Crash: Police
- Potential Mass Shooting Avoided at Pokemon Event, Police Say
- Gocycle GX is an ‘electric Brompton’ bike that goes 20mph, travels for 40 miles – and folds down flat in 7 SECONDS
- Bizarre moment four drug smugglers RESCUE police officers who fell into the sea when their boats collided during a high-speed chase off Spanish coast
- First Destiny, now Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 offers upgrades for cash
- Paris sees violent crime rise by 70 PER CENT in some areas and a huge increase in burglaries, as police say they are struggling to cope
- Donald Trump quotes an iconic poem written by Scott Morrison's great-great aunt at a lavish state dinner in the White House's Rose Garden in front of the who's who of Australia and the US
- BMW Remotely Locks Car Thief Inside A Stolen BMW 550i