Below Deck Smashton Season 7 Episode 7 Editor’s Rating 5 stars ***** «Previous Next Photo: Bravo Well, it only took seven episodes but Below Deck season seven has finally hit its stride. All it took was bringing on guests horrible enough to subject the crew to a pirate-themed day and Jell-O shots. Thank you, casting directors, for digging the dredges of humanity out of the swamps of Florida and depositing them onto an isolated vessel for further study. Before they come on, though, the crew has to get its morning-after mumbo jumbo out of the way. It opens with a fabulously random shot of Captain Lee in shorts and a white Nike shell top, like he’s strolling between SoulCycle and Whole Foods. Ashton, who is “tired of working so hard to get [his] dick sucked,” pads around shirtless. He says he doesn’t know how he ended up kissing Kate, but “that wasn’t me. That was Shmashton.” Which is the same idiotic shit João pulled with his Jezabob “alter ego.” Why do these men think their harass-y and embarrassing drunken behavior will be excused if they blame it on a shadowy night version of themselves over whom they profess to have… Read full this story
- 'The Florida Project' was snubbed for an Oscar because we don't like stories of women in poverty
- The tiniest star of 'The Florida Project' didn't go to the SAG awards, but she still had plenty of fun on the red carpet
- Weekly Recap: Moto's 2018 Lineup, OnePlus Got Hacked, and No LG G7 at MWC
- Weeky Recap: A Lot of CES to Absorb
- 'Riverdale' recap: Episode 2 makes an arrest, but we're just here for Betty and Veronica
- Retired FDA research monkeys start new life in Florida
- Hurricane Dorian Grows in Power, Could Hit Florida as Cat. 4
- Hurricane Dorian Slips Past Puerto Rico, Florida Now the Target
- How common is arthritis in Florida?
- Watch University Student Projects Launch on a NASA Rocket Early Sunday
Recap: The Florida Project have 328 words, post on www.vulture.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.