With its vast floor plan that stretches across 557sqm — the size of many regular blocks of land — this property would be a perfect fit for large or extended families.
It was built by the current owners and it boasts many original, retro, modern and quality features throughout, as well as a position that is nestled into Granton’s hills.
The next owner will be able to relax while taking in a lovely view of the Derwent estuary.
Entry into this spacious home is via original double timber doors.
A formal dining room and a formal loungeroom are positioned to the left.
This split-level living zone includes an original brick fireplace, a raked ceiling and chandlers.
A deck wraps around the dining room.
In the kitchen there are large cooking appliances, a pantry, island bench, an intercom system, checkered floor and a splash of red to mix modern and retro styles seamlessly.
There are informal dining and lounge spaces near the kitchen.
Along the upper level hallway is a funky bathroom and six bedrooms with built-ins.
The king-sized master boasts a lavish dressing room and an updated ensuite.
At this end of the home there is a big paved outdoor entertainment space, a covered entertainment area and a workshop/double garage.
Downstairs, there is a single bedroom, a study, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry, living area and a garage.
There is also a another covered deck.
The property has a sealed driveway, low-maintenances gardens and 17 solar panels.
No.109 Forest Road, Granton is listed with Nest Property and will be sold by expressions of interest.
In figures for the year through July, CoreLogic recorded 19 house sales in Granton with almost 9 per cent median price growth.
On average, these homes changed hands in 17 days on the market.
- Inside Selena Gomez’s £2.3m Texas home with huge pool, home spa and bar and it’s own private golf course
- The resolution war: is cinema falling behind home entertainment on innovation?
- The PlayStation Games That Need a Modern Remaster
- Suffolk care home business vying for national awards titles at string of events this autumn
- Georgia Steel's home: Inside Love Island star's luxury London house
- Daily Dream Home: 53 East 66th Street
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reboot Won't Have Zombies
- Daily Dream Home: Michigan Avenue
- Daily Dream Home: Morris Township
- A look back at Tribeca's bounty of docs and features