Forecasters from the Met Office warned the UK could be hit with the first of the winter snow this weekend as temperatures plummet to near zero. The bone-chilling temperatures will grip Scotland and the north while the south of the country will be colder than normal for this time of year. Along with the possibility of a series of wintry showers, heavy rainfall and strong winds are expected to blight Brits this weekend. The forecast for Sunday, November 10 to Tuesday, November 19, reads: “Sunday should be bright with scattered showers, potentially becoming prolonged spells of rain. It is likely to be another cold day, with a chance of wintry showers on the higher ground of the north. “Sunday and Monday will most likely continue to be unsettled with showers expected in all regions, bringing potential hill snow to the north, whilst the heaviest rainfall is likely to be concentrated across central and eastern England. “Looking ahead to the later part of the period, although confidence is currently low, snow is possible in the north over the hills, whilst the concentration of heaviest rainfall should continue to be located across central and southern England. “There is a potential for occasional… Read full this story
- UK weather forecast: Snow to hit Britain after -10C night - will it fall in your area?
- UK weather forecast: Snow to batter Brits as sub zero freeze sparks travel chaos
- UK weather forecast – ‘Baltic blast’ to bring 6 days of snow with 8in to fall in Essex, East Anglia & Kent this weekend
- UK weather forecast: 16 inches of snow to hit Britain - will it fall in your area?
- UK weather forecast: Heavy snow warnings as 6ins set to fall in -10C freeze
- UK weather: Heavy snow and icy Scandinavian winds to batter Brits in washout weekend
- UK weather forecast: 7 inches of snow to hit as Britain braces for two days of flash floods and power cuts
- UK weather forecast: Severe warnings for snow and flooding as temperatures plunge to -10C
- UK weather forecast – 20 inches of snow set to fall after floods batter country with severe warnings until next week
- UK weather: Heavy snow to blanket large parts of country after Scandinavian ice blast
UK weather forecast: Snow could hit Britain this weekend as temperatures plummet have 361 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.