Vietnam’s private budget carrier Vietjet Air on October 31 officially launched the fifth international flight from Vietnam to Japan, connecting the coastal city of Da Nang with Haneda Airport in of Tokyo. Japanese tourists are welcome in Da Nang. (Photo: VGP) The flight will depart from Da Nang International Airport at 6.10pm (local time), whilst the return flight will take off at 2.30am (local time) from Haneda Airport. The flight duration is approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes per leg. According to Vice President of Vietjet Air Nguyen Duc Thinh, the new route from Tokyo to Da Nang is expected to help complete the connection from Japan to Vietnam, with prominent destinations in the central region such as Da Nang, the ancient town of Hoi An , Hue, Quang Binh, among others. In contrast, tourists and people in the centre of Vietnam can now easily fly to Japan and other countries in Asia without having to first travel to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City as before, he added.
- Da Nang continues to woo Chinese, S. Korean tourists
- New Kuala Lumpur-Da Nang direct flight launched
- Da Nang considers railway station relocation plan again after 15 years
- Christmas season comes to Da Nang, Hoi An
- Expanded ASEAN Maritime Forum opens in Da Nang
- China Eastern Airlines launches new Disney-themed airplane
- Vietjet to launch HCM City - Pattaya service
- New Kuala Lumpur-Đà Nẵng direct flight launched
- Routes: Cal Pacific, United, Delta, Air China, Aeromexico, Alaska, ANA + more
- Van Don awarded World’s Leading New Airport 2019
Vietjet launches new Da Nang - Tokyo route have 241 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.