When the going gets tough, the tough get going. 21-year-old Tanuj Khattar proved this saying to be true when he lost massive 33 kilos. He was tired of bullying and unsolicited comments on his growing weight, so he decided to do something about his weight. Here is a breakdown of his inspiring weight loss quest. Name: Tanuj Khattar Occupation: Student Age: 21 years Highest weight recorded: 113 kgs Weight loss: 33 kgs Current weight: 80 kgs Duration it took me to lose weight: 18 months The turning point: Being overweight was undoubtedly one of the toughest periods of my life. People had started bullying me, calling me names, passing comments and body shaming me. My self-confidence levels had taken a beating and I realised that it was time to do something to break this cycle. I wanted to get fit and inspire others to lose weight as well. My Breakfast: For my first meal of the day, I have two bananas with 500 ml of raw, double-toned milk. I also have a portion of dalia, oats or poha between lunch and breakfast. My Lunch: I eat two cheese sandwiches and some fruits after an hour of eating my lunch Pre-workout… Read full this story
- Weight loss story: "I was tired of constant body shaming! I lost 40 kilos by working out at home"
- Weight loss story: "I started to look double my age so I lost 20 kilos!"
- Weight loss story: This aspiring model lost 15 kilos, here's how!
- Weight loss story: "I had started to hate the way I looked"
- Weight loss story: "At 25, my BMI levels showed my body age as 60!"
- Weight loss: How this woman lost 11 kilos and beat PCOD without going to the gym!
- "I lost 24 kilos to prove a point to my crush"
- Weight loss: "I lost 50 kilos to shut down the haters!"
- Weight loss: From 120 kilos to 80 kilos, this man lost massive weight to look good
- Weight loss: The best carbs to eat to shed pounds – based on your body type
Weight loss story: Tired of bullying and body shaming, this is how this guy lost 30 kilos! have 334 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.