Katie Price is reportedly planning to sell two of the three engagement rings she received from ex husband Peter Andre. According to The Sun, the bankrupt glamour model, 41, is looking to sell the two ‘upgrade’ rings for £230,000 in total, but she will keep the first for her daughter Princess, who she shares with the singer, 46. A source speaking to the publication on Tuesday explained: ‘Katie’s got three engagement rings from Peter – she wants to keep the first one for Princess but the other two ‘upgrades’ she’s willing to sell. Quick cash: Bankrupt Katie Price ‘plans to sell two of the three engagement rings she received from ex-husband Peter Andre in a bid to make £230,000’, it was reported on Tuesday ‘She says they’re worth nothing to her anymore and she wants a fresh start. ‘She’s not sure if she’ll sell them in a private auction or a public sale but she wants to sell them to the highest bidder and cash in.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next I’m A Celebrity ‘loses more than four MILLION viewers since… ‘Try not to feel too guilty’: Kerry Katona offers friend… ‘I don’t have enough time to spend with them individually’:…… Read full this story
- Bankrupt Katie Price 'brags as she signs six-figure deal to continue My Crazy Life'
- Katie Price reveals she went over son Junior’s record contract with ex Peter Andre
- Keith Lemon explains why Katie Price is 'the worst' ever Celebrity Juice guest
- Katie Price gathers boyfriend Carl Woods and all five children for cosy Christmas photo
- Katie Price calls Harvey 'annoying' after he climbs into bed with her on holiday
- Katie Price’s son Junior, 15, reveals disgusting death threats as trolls also target his brother Harvey
- Katie Price reveals couple wore make-up and mimicked son Harvey in ‘horrific video’ during online attack
- Katie Price’s ex Kieran Hayler announces he’s expecting a baby with fiancee Michelle Penticost
- Katie Price shares loving video of Harvey after facing criticism over St Lucia holiday
- Katie Price's son Harvey accepted into his dream college and moves out in two weeks
Bankrupt Katie Price 'plans to sell two of the three engagement rings she received from ex-husband Peter Andre in a bid to make £230,000' have 344 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.