A retired Florida lawyer and former judicial candidate has been disciplined for making offensive comments on social media about Muslims and the LGBTQ community. Florida Supreme Court, which handles discipline against lawyers and judges, handed Donald McBath a 91-day suspension from practicing law and a fine of more than $1,380 for his Islamophobic and homophobic remarks. The Florida Bar, which announced the court’s decision on Friday, documented 15 objectionable posts that McBath, 61, made on Facebook or Twitter, including ‘Never trust a Muslim’ and ‘Muslims are deranged.’ Florida Supreme Court handed attorney Donald McBath a 91-day suspension from practicing law and a fine for his Islamophobic and homophobic comments McBath, a self-described Trump supporter and Christian conservative, tweeted in 2017: ‘never trust a Muslim’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Woman charged with a hate crime ‘for slapping three Orthodox… Hanukkah stabbing suspect charged with federal hate crimes… Share this article Share McBath’s Twitter profile neatly sums up his ultra-conservative worldview and belief system McBath’s other comments addressed LGBTQ people, including: ‘Abstain, if you really have that mental illness. It’s not love.’ A Facebook status update dated February 25 read in part: ‘homosexuality is condemned by Jesus and if the homosexual… Read full this story
- 'I'm an extremely stable genius' and Pelosi is 'a mess!' Trump fires back at 'Crazy Nancy' after she calls him 'villainous' and demands his family stage an 'intervention'
- Appeals court divided on future of lawsuit over Trump hotel
- Trump's been paying politicians for years. Now, he's playing the voters
- Bad Football, Fake Springsteen, Real Probe: Inside New Jersey’s Investigation Into Trump’s Inaugural
- Trump inauguration took money from shell companies tied to foreigners
- Trump tells Greta Thunberg to 'chill', calls her Time's Person of the Year selection 'ridiculous'
- How Trump’s Russian Business Ties Led to Don Jr. Meeting a Kremlin-Linked Lawyer
- Donald Trump's Tax Returns: Thousands Rally Demanding Their Release
- Is there a neo-Nazi storm brewing in Trump country?
- 'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids'
Florida attorney and self-described '100% Trump supporter' is suspended from practicing law for tweeting 'never trust a Muslim' and homophobic rants have 354 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.