The last Halo game to make it to PC was Halo 2 all the way back in 2004, back when Windows Vista was still the current operating system. Ever since then, if you wanted to take part in one of the best shooter franchises of all time, you needed an Xbox 360 or Xbox One console – until now.Microsoft and 343 Industries have finally decided to move the Halo Master Chief collection to the PC, starting with the 2010 entry, Halo: Reach. By all intents and purposes, on PC the game still looks like an Xbox 360 game, just at a higher resolution, and with some improved visuals. But, this is simply an upscaled PC port, it’s not a radical remake by any stretch of the imagination. So, the game should be pretty easy to run for pretty much anyone, something that was definitely backed up by the very modest system requirements. Still, we figured we’d put it to the test to see exactly what kind of performance you can expect from the game. Image 1 of 3Image 2 of 3Image 3 of 3Halo: Reach PC performanceTest system specsCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16-core, up to 4.7GHz)CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62RAM: 32GB… Read full this story
- Sony and Samsung 4K TV update as big news about their new televisions revealed
- Nvidia becomes latest casualty of Chinese slowdown with $500m sales warning
- When is Halo Infinite’s release date and 3 exciting things we know so far
- Lux signs first European collab with Nvidia
- Snapdragon X55 5G phone chip lets you download 4K movies in just 8 SECONDS
- South Derry construction firm FP McCann named in probe into price-fixing cartel
- Sony announces four new TV models for 2019 with 4K HDR capability
- Gladys Knight to sing national anthem at the Super Bowl
- Super blood wolf moon stuns star gazers lucky enough to avoid cloud: 'If you didn't see it this morning you've a long wait again'
- These are 15 of the best Super Bowl Sunday ads
Halo Reach PC performance: 4K 140 fps with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super have 324 words, post on www.techradar.com at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.