“We must face the existential threat of our time: the climate crisis,” House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said in January in her opening address to Congress. “The entire Congress must work to put an end to the inaction and denial of science that threaten the planet and the future.” But that’s for you people. See, there are different rules for Pelosi and her Democrats than there are for you, the hoi polloi. After spending all their time trying to impeach President Trump, the Democrats in the House headed out on a two-week vacation. And what Pelosi likes to do when the House is in recess is travel the world on the taxpayers’ dime. They’re called congressional delegations, or CoDels for short. Wiktionary gives a handy definition: “Government-paid trips abroad, designed to give lawmakers first-hand knowledge of matters relevant to their legislation.” And perhaps they once were that. But nowadays, an awful lot of CoDels end up in Venice or Paris or Rome. Of course, CoDel participants travel first class, often in government planes, and they don’t stay at the Days Inn. So, with the fate of America hanging in the balance, Pelosi and more than a dozen Democrats find… Read full this story
- Nancy Pelosi elected speaker of the House
- Republicans: Pelosi’s Impeachment Inquiry a ‘Soviet-Style Show Trial’
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- CNN Fantasizes About Mike Pence Getting Caught up in Impeachment, ‘President Pelosi’
- Washington Post: President Nancy Pelosi ‘Could Happen’
- Trump weighs in on Democratic debate melee from JAPAN while seated with German chancellor, then tells her: 'I look forward to spending time with you rather than watching the debate'
- Trump left in cold over Paris climate agreement at end of G20 summit
- Fortnite eSports Team Recruits 13-Year-Old Player
- What's happening in Tampa Bay this weekend? July 13-15
- Bulletstorm dev reveals canceled game that was "L.A. Noire meets Uncharted"
HYPOCRISY: Pelosi, 13 Democrats To Fly To U.N. Climate Meeting In Spain have 346 words, post on www.dailywire.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.