SUN readers must help save Brexit, and Britain, from the horror of a Corbyn-led Marxist Government. It is vital you go out, whatever the weather, and vote Tory. You may never have done so before. But it has NEVER been more important. The stakes have never been this high. You can back Boris Johnson — who makes a direct plea to Sun readers — to secure Brexit by January 31 and steer us into a bright new decade as a prosperous and independent nation outside the EU. If you don’t, or if you stay at home, you risk handing power to Jeremy Corbyn’s extremists, who will reverse Brexit and return us to the industrial carnage of the bleak 1970s which his union paymasters consider a golden age. Back in 1992 The Sun’s famous “lightbulb” front page (pictured) warned of the nightmare of a Neil Kinnock Labour Government.That would have been a picnic compared with a Corbyn regime which threatens to drag our great country into a terrifying and dark new era. Imagine you wake tomorrow to find Jeremy Corbyn, even in defeat, somehow cobbling together a Government in which the Scottish Nationalists and Lib Dems call the shots. Imagine this… Read full this story
- Stormzy gets 100,000-strong crowd to shout 'f*** Boris' during live BBC broadcast from Glastonbury - as Banksy reveals he made Union Flag stab vest worn by grime artist on stage
- At least they picked their tents up! Campers leave pockmarked field after Glastonbury ends as droves begin clean-up of sea of bottles and food waste despite festival going 'plastic-free'
- Let's get this party started! Thousands of music fans arrive for 'hottest EVER' Glastonbury as festival prepares to bask in 91F heatwave
- Wimbledon: Federer wins clash of titans to set up Djokovic final
- How 4 NFL teams changed their future before the 2019 season
- Malachi Flynn lights it up in SDSU basketball scrimmage
- The NBA has entered a new Win-Now Era
- NAFTA And The Future Of Canada, Mexico And The United States
- What if the Lightning don’t win it all?
- My first 48 hours with Moto 360, the Android Wear watch that gets style points for trying
If Boris Johnson wins today, a bright future begins… but if Jeremy Corbyn gets in, the lights will go out for good have 349 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.