John Kerry, the former secretary of state and 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, is endorsing Joe Biden for president, buoying the former vice president’s argument that his international experience should be a deciding factor for voters in 2020. The Biden campaign rolled out Kerry’s endorsement as it continues to hammer President Donald Trump as a dangerous and erratic commander in chief and head of state. The campaign hammered the argument Wednesday with an online ad featuring video of other world leaders mocking Trump at a Buckingham Palace reception held alongside a NATO summit. Backing: Joe Biden – who embraced Mary Rose Brown, 93, during a meet and greet on his No Malarkey! bus tour at Ellsworth Community College in Iowa Falls, Iowa – is now being endorsed by John Kerry Into the race: John Kerry will campaign for Joe Biden, who is struggling in polls in Iowa ‘I’ve never before seen the world more in need of someone who on day one can begin the incredibly hard work of putting back together the world Donald Trump has smashed apart,’ Kerry, 75, said in a statement. That echoes applause lines Biden, 77, uses often as he campaigns. ‘The next president will inherit… Read full this story
- Tulsi Gabbard quits her long-show Democratic presidential bid and endorses Joe Biden as Bernie Sanders considers his own campaign's future
- Tulsi Gabbard ends 2020 campaign and endorses Joe Biden
- Joe Biden says he has spoken to former President Obama as he starts to consider 'six or seven people' who could be his running mate
- Nolte: A Mere 8 Days Ago Joe Biden Was Still Attacking Trump’s Travel Bans
- 'If it was up to the doctors they'd shut down the entire world!' Donald Trump doubles down on getting America 'open for business' in DAYS by confining lockdowns to 'hot spots'
- Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders can unite Democrats on foreign policy
- Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders elbow bump at debate overshadowed by coronavirus - but clash bitterly on socialist's praise for Fidel Castro's Cuba and former VP's vote for Iraq war
- Joe Biden’s surprise in coronavirus-dominated debate: He’ll pick a woman for vice president
- Joe Biden Kicks Off Media Blitz In New Reality Of Coronavirus Campaigning; Praises “Ordinary People”
- The Democratic race is over. Voters have picked Joe Biden
John Kerry endorses Joe Biden saying he will 'put back the world Donald Trump has smashed apart,' and will hit the trail in Iowa for Obama's VP have 372 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.