Her army of followers was suitably impressed, with comments like “you look like a superhero” joining the flood of likes accompanying the post. But what made this particular video all the more impressive was that it arrived just months after the health and fitness guru admitted she was unable to last even 15 minutes walking slowly on a treadmill. Fitness app creator Kayla Itsines had to find a different way to exercise after having a baby. Picture: Richard DobsonSource:News Corp Australia That was her first exercise after giving birth to her baby girl Arna in April and for a person used to crushing her workouts, failing so quickly came as a shock. “Returning to exercise after having a baby is tough. I underestimated the physical and emotional rollercoaster of motherhood and the challenge of regaining my strength after having Arna,” Itsines tells Health Hacker. “My confidence, my strength — internal and externally — was gone. “I was just at a loss. But it started to come back when I started doing things for myself again. Even if it was just walking for five minutes, I could feel my confidence coming back.” MORE FROM HEALTH HACKER: What you need to know… Read full this story
- Personal trainer reveals the EXACT workouts and diet for every type of fitness goal- from resistance training for fat loss to HIIT for toning
- Personal trainer's dizziness turned out to be caused by a brain tumour that surgeons had to remove while keeping her AWAKE in a 10-hour operation
- Personal trainer, 26, reveals the five things she does to stay in shape over Christmas - and how she manages to workout EVERY day no matter what
- Personal trainer, 29, who has worked with Maria Sharapova, reveals the four keys to achieving lasting weight loss - and it all begins with ditching the word 'diet'
- Chef, personal trainer, business professionals on Vietnam’s SEA Games jiu-jitsu squad
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Johnny Galecki’s Girlfriend Alaina Meyer Reveals Slim Post-Pregnancy Figure Just 1 Week After Son’s Birth
- Beyonce's First Post-Pregnancy Appearance At The Grammys
- Britain's top 100 influencers revealed: Gamers, lifestyle and fitness vloggers are among the YouTubers making eye-watering fortunes from their millions of followers
- For a happy pregnancy
Personal trainer Kayla Itsines talks about post-pregnancy fitness have 369 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.