So, How Was Your Decade is a series in which many of the 2010s’ most important musicians answer our questionnaire about the people, places and things that shaped their decade. We’ll be rolling these pieces out throughout December. Wayne Coyne is parked outside his home in Oklahoma City, sitting inside his Prius. It’s better to talk inside the vehicle than in his house, he says, where there’s cats, dogs, his wife and infant son. “It’s just the easiest spot to do an intimate talk in,” the Flaming Lips frontman says. “I can’t imagine sitting in my living room and having people listen to me all day. So I come out in my own little spot and then it’s just me and you.” In the last 10 years, the Flaming Lips have released three studio albums — The Terror (2013), Oczy Mlody (2017) and King’s Mouth (2019). They’ve also collaborated with a variety of artists on two records, 2012’s The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends and 2014’s With a Little Help from My Fwends, the latter a tribute to the Beatles’ Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart’s Club Band. In 2012, they broke Jay-Z’s Guinness World Record for most concerts played in 24 hours… Read full this story
- Year in Review: So, How Was Your 2020, Wayne Coyne?
- John Wayne Gacy: Inside Peacock’s New True-Crime Docuseries
- Lil Wayne drops $15.4M on Hidden Hills mansion just around the corner from Kylie Jenner
- DC's Titans Casts Game Of Thrones Star As Bruce Wayne
- John Wayne Gacy: New documentary argues we don't know the serial killer's whole story
- John Wayne Gacy liked ‘the power of death,’ retired detective reveals in doc: ‘It made him feel like a god’
- Sophia Loren reflects on working with Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne: ‘I was so nervous’
- Former ‘40s child star Margaret O’Brien recalls how her missing Oscar was returned decades later: 'I'm lucky'
- After more than 2 decades of searching, scientists finger cause of mass eagle deaths
- Flaming Lips Drop ‘At the Movies on Quaaludes’ Video, Announce Cannabis Brand
So, How Was Your Decade, Wayne Coyne? have 336 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.