The driver admitted to buying the license online at the cost of VND3.5 million
Five elementary school students fell out of their school vans in two separate cases last week, sparking concerns over the safety of this form of student transportation.
The first incident occurred in Long Binh Ward of Bien Hoa City, when three first graders of Phan Boi Chau Elementary School were caught on CCTV falling out of the back of a 16-seater van when the vehicle made a turn.
In the second case, two fourth-grade students of Dien Hong Elementary School in Trang Bom District dropped out of a similar van on November 29.
A probe later showed that the vehicle inspection certificate of the school van had expired. Moreover, the driver uses fake driving license.
Dong Nai authority has directed relevant agencies to check and impose harsh penalties on violators.
- Fired School Bus Driver Faces Potential Battery Charge
- Hit-and-run van driver smashes into elderly mobility scooter rider
- School bus driver revived with Narcan after crashing with 12 students aboard
- Sioux Falls School Calendar 2017-18: First Day Of School, Vacations, Conferences
- Minnesota man accused of firing at school bus driver
- Researchers used fake social media accounts to influence NATO troops during military exercise
- School bus driver accused of pulling over, kissing teen student
- School bus driver tells children 'go f*** yourselves' then abandons them at petrol station
- Georgia school bus driver en route to pick up kids charged with DUI
- Georgia school bus driver en route to pick up kids is charged with DUI