THE Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star who died in a suspected suicide pact with his twin tragically left behind a nine-year-old son. Billy and Joe Smith, both 32, had been battling depression before their heartbroken uncle found them in woodlands close to a rural Kent farm on Saturday. Their family has been left reeling after the pair – who had vowed to stay together until the end – died suddenly. Joe’s ex Lucy Jones today spoke of her heartache. The 35-year-old, who had been in a relationship with Joe for several years, told The Sun Online: “I think it’s all really, really sad. “We have a son, he’s nine.”The mum, who lives near Sevenoaks, Kent, was just one to pay tribute to Billy and Joe, who had starred on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Tributes have since remembered the pair as inseparable, with one friend saying they “came into this world together and went into the next together”. Family members have also suggested the brothers had left a note, saying they “wanted it like this”. One relative of the brothers said in a statement to the Sun Online the pair were “such big characters” who were “in everything together.”It is… Read full this story
- Katie Price left red-faced as son Jett, seven, calls her ‘annoying’ and says she’s only ‘sort of’ a good mum
- Bradley Walsh's life off The Chase - famous wife, lookalike son and hit music career
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK star Bimini eyes up move to Downing Street: ‘I’m moving house soon’
- Why did Thomas Markle and Meghan fall out?
- What has Thomas Markle said about his daughter Meghan?
- Michelle Keegan chased by a stalker as she films terrifying new scenes as Erin for Brassic
Tragic Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star was a dad to son, nine, as ex left distraught over ‘suicide pact’ have 292 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 31, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.