Donald TrumpU.S. President Donald Trump said Sunday that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un could lose “everything” if he acts in a “hostile way,” scaling up tensions as Pyongyang’s year-end deadline for drastic change in denuclearization talks draws close.In a step up from Saturday remarks in which he said he would “be surprised” if North Korea acted hostilely, Trump used Twitter Sunday to warn Kim to keep the agreement they signed at their first summit in Singapore last year.“Kim Jong-un is too smart and has far too much to lose, everything actually, if he acts in a hostile way,” Trump wrote. “He does not want to void his special relationship with the President of the United States or interfere with the U.S. Presidential Election in November.”The warning, coming from a president who has repeatedly given Pyongyang the benefit of the doubt in regard to its commitment to denuclearization, follows an announcement from the regime’s top missile development agency Sunday saying the country had successfully carried out a “very important” test at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station that could change its “strategic position” in the near future.The test at Sohae, which was the venue for multiple rocket tests in the past, could… Read full this story
- Trump and May hail special relationship
- Don’t meddle in the election, Trump warns Putin jokingly
- The 'special relationship' between the UK and US is crumbling
- Trump warns Iran ‘faces end’ if it threatens America again
- Donald Trump says Kim Jong Un keen to meet him again
- Kim Darroch and the myth of the special relationship
- Trump Twitter outburst tests US-UK 'special relationship'
- Trump warns Iran to be ‘careful’ on nuclear issues
- UK defence cuts cast doubt over 'special relationship' with US
- Trump dunes to lose special status
Trump warns Kim not to ruin their ‘special relationship’ have 299 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.