SINGAPORE: The two people killed and four injured in a car crash at Lucky Plaza on Sunday are Filipinos working in Singapore, the Philippine Embassy confirmed in a statement on Monday (Dec 30). It added that the victims’ families in the Philippines have been informed. One of the victims who died and another, who is critically injured, are sisters, Philippine Embassy charge d’affaires Adrian Bernie Candolada told CNA. "So far, one family of the deceased is seeking help to be able to travel to Singapore to see their loved one at the hospital. We have already conveyed their request to our home office in Manila," he said. READ: 2 dead, 4 injured after car accident at Lucky Plaza shopping centre; driver arrested Lucky Plaza accident: I could have been killed, if I didn’t go to buy chocolate In an email responding to CNA’s queries on Monday, the Ministry of Manpower identified the two deceased as Ms Abigail Danao Leste and Ms Arlyn Picar Nucos. Among the four injured is Ms Arceli Picar Nucos, who is Ms Arlyn’s sister. Two others are cousins Egnal Layugan Limbauan and Demet Limbauan Limbauan. The fourth injured victim is Ms Laila Flores Laudencia. The Centre for Domestic Employees (CDE) said… Read full this story
- Car Crashes Into House; Shopping Plaza Sells For $13M: CT News
- Death of Socceroo's sister Bor Mabil in road crash prompts call for tougher penalties
- 'Smugglers said it was a SAFE route': Devastated parents of Vietnamese 'death truck victim' tell how they were hoodwinked into paying £30,000 for her 'VIP' trip to UK
- Fire chiefs' failures led to more Grenfell Tower deaths: Scathing official report slams brigade for 'stay put' policy that prevented a full evacuation - so will it now face manslaughter charges?
- Terror attack in Bangladesh: The victims
- 'Naked' lorry victims fought to escape and banged for help: Police found bloody handprints on the door handle and walls of freezing -25C 'coffin' where 39 migrants died at the hands of people smugglers
- Six Vietnamese victims 'among 39 migrants dead in lorry': Frantic families pray for news of their relatives after woman's last text from inside 'metal coffin' that said 'I'm dying... I can't breathe' was revealed
- 'I'm a lucky man that Barbara Bush was my mother': George W Bush leads tributes as former First Lady dies aged 92, two days after stopping medical treatment with her husband of 73 years by her side until the very end
- Barcelona terror attack at iconic Las Ramblas tourist hotspot in Spain
- Lost then found: The disappearance of Ursula Barwick
Two sisters among six Filipino victims in Lucky Plaza car crash: Philippine Embassy official have 418 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at December 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.