The slowdown in India’s automotive industry continues unabated with Bajaj Auto Limited posting 14 per cent drop in domestic sales for the second month in a row. In November 2019, Bajaj Auto despatched just over 1.76 lakh motorcycles, a drop of 14 per cent over sales volumes in the same month a year ago. In November 2018, Bajaj Auto had despatched 2,05,259 motorcycles, while in November 2019, Bajaj despatched 1,76,337 motorcycles in the domestic market. Exports however are a cause for cheer, with Bajaj posting the highest-ever overseas sales with 1,67,109 motorcycles sold in export markets, an increase in 18 per cent over exports in November 2018 when the company had despatched 1,41,285 motorcycles to overseas markets. In all, combined domestic and export sales remained flat for Bajaj. Also Read: Bajaj Auto Sees 14 Per Cent Drop In October 2019 Sales In the commercial vehicle segment, domestic sales posted marginal growth of 6 per cent in November 2019, with 31,438 units despatched, compared to 29,559 units despatched in the same month a year ago. Bajaj Auto’s exports of commercial vehicles however, fell by 8 per cent in November 2019, from 30,827 units in the same month a year ago to… Read full this story
- New PSN Flash Sale Sells Games For Under $5
- Black Friday 2019 Deals: Xbox One Bundles, 4K TVs, And More At Costco
- Our most anticipated games of 2019
- What are your 2019 gaming resolutions?
- Fallout 76 might not get mod support before November 2019
- Team Sonic Racing sales have it debuting at #1 on UK charts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has 14 multiplayer maps at launch
- Nintendo Switch eclipses Wii U lifetime sales in Japan
- Nintendo Switch Sales Drop Year-Over-Year, Why?
- Destiny 2 Xur Location – Where is Xur Today and What is He Selling? (November 2)
Two-Wheeler Sales November 2019: Bajaj Auto Domestic Sales Slip 14 Per Cent have 276 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.