Vien Thong A will be slowly assimilated into the VinPro chain Recently, the fan page of Vien Thong A that is followed by 150,000 users has been renamed to VinPro,with its online product catalogue extended with electronics, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and home appliances. Earlier, users were redirected to Vinpro.vn when visiting Vienthonga.com. At present, most Vien Thong A stores retain their brand name, but they will be added to the VinPro system in the time coming. A few stores already switched hands and were repurposed by Vingroup, including the one on Ho Xuan Huong Street (Ho Chi Minh City’s District 3) which became a Vsmart customer care centre. Vien Thong A is the most veteran technology retailer in Ho Chi Minh City, operating for 22years before being fully acquired by Vingroup a year ago. In last July, VinPro launched nine stores combining the electronics and supermarket models, offering reasonably-priced genuine goods to customers, especially women, who rarely visit electronics stores. The gradual assimilation into the Vin-system had been arranged when Vingroup acquired Vien Thong A in last September. The VinPro model is very similar to the mini supermarket models that Mobile World (thegioididong) developed successfully at its Dien May Xanh… Read full this story
- Women’s soccer upsets nationally ranked South Florida
- Hernando Briefs for Sept. 28
- The City of the Eternal Boom
- New cafe’s baristas to wear shorts and tank tops, but no bikinis
- Saving Bobbi: Lured by drugs, used by pimps
- 100 years of Bear Bryant; 100 facts you may not know
- A&F tries a comeback
- Has KDWB morning show host Dave Ryan finally grown up?
- A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour
- Marx Festival: “P-Project” Tests Capitalism Through Audience Immersion
Vien Thong A changes name to VinPro have 285 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.