According to Standing Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Le Thanh Liem, Ho Chi Minh City has a wide range of cultural heritages and is looking to outline a rational master plan to protect their value during local socio-economic development. At the workshop “Heritage Preservation & Economic Development” He spoke highly of the workshop, saying it offered opportunities for experts and businesses to exchange experience and discuss measures to raise public awareness of the potential of cultural heritage preservation. Besides, it is expected to help companies operating in tourism, real estate and culture to seek long-term cooperation in the city. Italian General Consul Dante Brandi, for his part, laid stress on the significance of heritage preservation during the economic development process, especially as Ho Chi Minh City is targeting to become a smart urban area in 2025. Together with the city’s interest and local firms’ creativeness, the heritage preservation will become a motive to boost tourism and economic development in the locality, he added. Sharing experience in promoting values of Hoi An ancient town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, PhD Vu Ngoc Hoang, former Secretary of Quang Nam province’s Party Committee, underlined the importance to change community awareness, and… Read full this story
- Jeju’s UNESCO heritage cave to open up for 17 days
- Long An seeks better agricultural efficiency with UAV
- Nob Hill’s new development: crucial time for landmark corner
- How SpaceX and NASA overcame a bitter culture clash to bring back US astronaut launches
- Passion for heritage: Former civic executive engineer turns house into heritage complex
- Democrats see victory in Trump culture war
- Yemen floods destroy 4 heritage buildings in historic Old City of Sanaa
- Nicky Morgan and Andrew Neil are in the running to be the BBC's next chairman as Boris Johnson seeks candidates who don't want to 'blow up' the broadcaster
- Texas AG on NY AG seeking to dissolve NRA: ‘In Texas we care about what the founders put in the Constitution’
- Coronavirus | Assam theatre workers seek financial aid from govt.
Workshop seeks to preserve cultural heritages during development have 337 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.