On Friday, SurveyUSA released a new national Democratic primary poll, which was conducted between January 14 – 16 on 5,000 adults, 4,069 of whom “are registered voters,” with “1,086 likely to vote in a Democratic Primary.” The survey asked: “Where you live, if there were a Democratic primary today, which Democrat would you vote for to be the Democratic Party’s nominee for President of the United States?” In first place is former Vice President Joe Biden with 32%. In a distant second place is Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) with 21%, and in third place is Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) with 14%. In fourth and fifth place are Mayor Pete Buttigieg and billionaire Michael Bloomberg, each with 9% support. When broken down by age, Biden still leads in three of four groups. 27% of the 35-49 age group support Biden compared to 25% for Sanders, and 16% for Warren. 45% of the 50-64 age group support Biden compared to just 12% for Sanders and 13% for Warren. Biden’s support dips a bit to 37% among the 65+ group, but Sanders tanks with the elderly voters with just 8%. Warren nabs 13%. However, among the 18-34 age group, Sanders explodes with 38%… Read full this story
- A Wild Night on MSNBC: Why the Latest Presidential Debate Has Donald Trump Shook—and 4 More Observations
- Leslie Marshall: Hey, Democrats, want to beat Trump? Here are my top 10 tips for the next debate
- Biden, in resurfaced 2017 clip, recounts bizarre razor-and-chain showdown with 'bad dude' gang leader Corn Pop
- Engineer of Game-Changing Drone Warren “Woody” Hoburg Named 2017 Innovator of the Year
- The billionaire vs. the fly
- The Perils of Polling
- Comments for : Sprint soars from last to first place in customer service poll
- Digital Self: Google Glass will magnify privacy debates – and that’s a good thing
- Comments for : Poll results: Flagship life cycle
- Comments for : Poll: Are you confident Microsoft will turn things around with Windows 10?
Biden Flies High In Post-Debate Poll; Warren Continues Months-Long Tumble have 293 words, post on www.dailywire.com at January 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.