Over 900,000 COVID-19 cases have been reported worldwide, with more than 45,000 deaths The US recorded 865 deaths in the 24 hours until Tuesday evening France became the fourth country to report more than 4,000 coronavirus deaths Germany saw its death toll rise by 149 over the past 24 hours and will extend social distancing rules until at least April 19 China counted over 1,300 asymptomatic cases Updates in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC/GMT) 22:11 US Congressman Jim Banks is calling on the State Department to urge China to investigate the disappearance of three Chinese citizen journalists who sought to expose the impact of the coronavirus on the Chinese city of Wuhan. 21:45 J.K. Rowling, author of the world-renowned Harry Potter books, has launched a new website showcasing content from her novels as a way of staving off boredom for children stuck at home during the pandemic. The British author said her new platform “Harry Potter at Home” was aimed at children unable to attend school during these unprecedented times. The website includes links to free versions of the first in the Potter series, the 1997 novel “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone,” available as an e-book or audio book in a number of different… Read full this story
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: The United States' one-year coronavirus checkup
- Palau's President Pledges to Stand up to 'Bully' China, Praises Alliance With United States
- ‘United States Of Al’ Picked Up To Series By CBS, Giving Chuck Lorre 5 Comedies On the Network, 6 Total On The Air
- 46th United States President Joe Biden one of youngest senators at age of 29 to oldest US prez at 78
- Joe Biden sworn in as 46th President of the United States, delivers message of unity
- COVID-19 has reached every United States county
- Coronavirus digest: Global infections top 90 million
- Coronavirus: Latest global developments
- All air passengers entering United States must test negative to COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Germany's infection rate encouraging but 'still too high'
Coronavirus latest: More than 200,000 infections in United States have 308 words, post on www.dw.com at January 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.